Helpful Links

The following links may be of use to Morningview Homes Association members. Johnson County residents have access to a whole host of useful resources.

About Those Association Dues

For information or to pay homeowners association annual dues, (whether a home owner, renter, prospective buyer, and/or title company, please contact:


Home Association Solutions
(913) 825-0001

PO Box 26145
Overland Park, KS 66225

​New Resident?

​Let us know you're a new resident by contacting

Land Records/Appraisals​

Johnson County makes every effort to produce and publish the most current and accurate information possible. This public information is furnished as a public service.

​Trash/Recycling/Yard Waste Pickup 

Trash questions/problems: contact WCA Waste Corporation (816) 380-5595 or email

JoCo Notifications

 To signup for Johnson County alerts (weather, emergency, government notices) go to

​Johnson County Appraiser's Office

The County Appraiser is responsible for discovering, listing and valuing all taxable property within the County and provides for equalization of all such properties to ensure fair and equitable taxation.


Consider creating a profile on to connect with your Morningview neighbors and neighbors from surrounding communities.  You can find our home association by typing your address in the sign up box.

Other Resources